Saturday, March 27, 2010

Always seeking some words of wisdom from your blog dude. Seems like blogging is becoming a way of communicating. Yes indeed the jungle is full of many flowers and fruits. Maybe that was just a rotten one. I'm glad I have yet to put it into my mouth.

Talking about fruits, something else came into my mind - fruits of the spirit. Can you name it all? For all I know patience is what I'm always looking for.

Instead of whining at how miserable life can be sometimes, I thought it was a rather good idea to give thanks for whatever that's happening. Though no proper desk and computer for me, but for all I know, I met a group of friendly and interesting friends. On the other hand, I'm one step closer to identifying what are some of the inedible fruits.

Anyway nichloas, u said u saw lots of emo-tic phrases from "them" right? I thought that was what they wanted. Treat others the way you want them to treat you. That's all I can say.

I heard a "love" story from a close friend once. It seems like her life is indeed so miserable and I really pity her. Afterall I got to know her better, I thought, wasn't that what you always wanted? That's just how you treat others LOL.

I guess we are all insensitive at times, we talk about how our lifes are so pathetic but looking from the big picture, it might be due to the fact that we have already taken a wrong step from the start. That's life, it's too tough to walk back, just got to continue walking straight.

Blogging has become my way of releasing stress recently. Monday to Friday is just about waking up to brush my teeth and bathe, proceed to work, dismiss from work and meet my dear brother nichloas. Honestly, I was always looking forward to meeting you after work, maybe because there's just too many common topic to talk about. Saturday???? Sunday, church service and CAMP MEETING!!!! What a standard way of living lol.

How great it is to let everything out instead of hiding your thoughts.

No comments: